Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!


Hi Everyone!

Well I'm not sure anyone is even reading this anymore. Actually I can find out by reading my stat counter can't I. Ok well I've just checked and three people looked at it yesterday... that's pretty good! Well good enough for me to keep writing anyway!

So today is Valentines Day. Now Darren and I don't really do the whole present thing, but we do like to share a nice meal together and normally cards. So today I am cooking my first roast beef. I'll let you know how it goes. Also mini-picnic bars were on special at the supermarket I bought the beef from so I bought those and this year Darren gets a picnic treasure hunt, where each clue will have a picnic bar, and the final treasure is another 5 bars and my card to him. Doesn't sound like much but given how much he likes picnic bars I'm sure he'll love it.

Now to all those people who don't have someone to share Valentines Day with I think you should buy yourself a present. Or at least a chocolate bar... and really enjoy it! That's what I'd do. Actually I should have bought myself a Valentines Day present anyway. Any excuse to buy myself a present and I do! I've been planning my birthday present for weeks now (and it's not my birthday till May). I'm getting a gold citizen eco-drive watch. Now I try not to be a materialistic person, but I'm not very good at it. I currently have a silver eco-drive and it is one of my favourite possessions, I love everything about it, I think the design is just flawless. The only thing is, everything going to plan, one day I hope to be married and wear a gold wedding band, and so will have to switch my jewelery to gold - thus I need a gold watch. This is the one I really like:


But it is probably a little out of my price range. And I'm not sure I really need diamonds on a watch. But it is very nice isn't it?

Anyway have a great day everyone!

Love Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy you didn't say how your valentines went ... did he love the picnics?