Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I love everything!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to NZ!!!!

I can't believe I didn't find out till 8.30 last night!!!! I love Darren to bits, but neglecting to text and tell me!?! I don't listen to the radio during the day, and I've been boycotting the RHCP site since I found out they weren't coming - so I had no way of knowing! Anyway we've got all our flights booked and just need to get tickets now.

I couldn't sleep last night at all I was so excited and now my eyes feel a bit fried but hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. If I can't the concert is in April so that's not too far away to go without sleep.



And thanks to the person who posted a comment asking about how my Valentines Day turned out. It was really lovely thank you. I hid the first clue to the treasure hunt wrapped around a picnic bar in the vegetable garden. Then I sent Darren out to get some carrots. I watched him out the window as he earnestly got some carrots completely oblivious to the picnic bar! So I had to yell out the window "could you get that scrap of rubbish too?" and then he picked it up and broke into a big smile when he saw it was a picnic bar.

Ok well I'd recommend everyone go to the Chili Peppers concert because they are so fantastic live. The last Chili Peppers concert I went to, oh the second to last (hehe that makes it sound like I've been to more than two) was the second best night of my life.

Ok bye!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have just been checking out the movember postings on Adam and Nicks website. Very interesting viewing. Hope your having a good day.