Saturday, October 14, 2006

Room Crawl


Hey guys, just a quick note saying hi
I start midterms on thursday. Yucky yuck yuck.
We had a room crawl at St. John's last night. People are in teams of four or five and they decorate a room and have a drink to go with their theme then everyone goes around the rooms in order. It was pretty fun but I don't think Canadians can drink like NZers can (not that I was drinking, I have to study hard you see)! Plus, its hard to have fun without my boy.
Here are some photos I took
1. We had a news year theme with champagne
2. Willy Wonka- this one was cool, they had oompa loompas and everything (can't be bothered flipping the picture sorry)
3. The red light district
In other news, so I don't have to stress about it anymore I ordered my Halloween Costume yesterday. Its being shipped from the states, I won't tell you what it is until Halloween. This will probably be my only halloween so I have to make it a good one.

Hope all are well,
Amy

No comments: