Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Well it's been awhile

Sorry to have been away so long. I guess I just couldn't really be bothered writing anything. Also I've been busy at lunch running and biking and what not. Anyway I might start writing again I reckon. I've decided to mark my return with some pictures (then I don't have to write so much):

This is a picture I drew in my moleskine (google moleskine art for more info).


This is Darren and his nephew Jesse at Jesse's 4th birthday on Sunday. (Jesse is holding the rugby ball we gave him, we also gave him the inflatable rugby posts they're standing in front of).


This is a picture of John because he is my hero.


This is a picture of a picture we have up on our wall, it's a print by Stephen Morath and my Uncle Jim gave it to me and I love it lots.

In other news we still haven't got Stargate Season 9! It came out on DVD in August! One day I got a bit motivated and rang every single bookshop games shop and cd shop in the yellow pages that I thought might have it, but none did. Not sure what I'll do as the one advertised on Amazon is in a box that matches all the other Stargate seasons we have, and the one advertised on NZ sites is a different box. So I guess I'll probably end up just getting it from Amazon. Suppose it doesn't matter as most of them came from there anyway.

Ok that's enough for now you greedy little piggies.

Bye!
Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos updated look all so
cool! You should definitely
keep up your drawing works.
Jesse is so cute:) So he is the
future all blacks player!!?;p
John...I don't know who he is so
you should tell me at least 5
reasons why he's your hero.
The last picture is cute but
cow skull shows an art element,
doesn't it!?