Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm back!

Hi!!!!

I'm back.

I don't have much to say. But I thought I should at least let everyone know I am still alive. As I am.

Actually I thought of something to say. I did my first triathlon on Sunday. It was really fun! But also really hard. I was quite surprised. Silly of me eh. Anyway two more to go in this series. What I really want now is a new bike. But I'm not sure whether I can justify spending the money.

Oh in other news I started doing hip hop dancing lessons with Claire and Kirsty. They are so fun. I can't wait till next Monday! I'm going to become a background dancer I think.

It was really hot yesterday, it's going to be even hotter today! Which is nice, but I don't really feel like going for a run at lunch time. Good thing I went this morning!

:)
Mindy

OH! Very importantly check out Adam's site, there is an awesome photo there.

No comments: