Monday, October 03, 2005

Well

Turns out the garage across the road was jam-packed full of magazines! Thus the awesome flames. Now their driveway is full of magazines although most are burnt and somewhat damp. The fire engine had to come back twice during the day, I guess some were still smouldering or something!

And it was Amy's birthday on Saturday, and I think she had a good time and liked her presents. I thought she got lots of cool presents myself. So I guess now I can reveal that I've been making a quilt for her, that has been very time consuming. But now it's on her bed and she likes it and it was all worth it!

Don't really have much else to say today. Have a nice day everyone!

:-) M

3 comments:

amy said...

not like, love

Anonymous said...

I love ass

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Pink is brilliant!!! It's been such a long time since I've read the blog, I tried yesterday but it wasn't working. But I'm back....