Sunday, October 30, 2005

Back!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back! Well actually I got back on Saturday but that's neither here nor there. I'm not back at work yet, just unpacking and the like.

I had a very busy very tiring time! Almost a brain overload but I managed to escape with my brain in tact. I was practically working the whole time except for the weekend (last weekend) in between my two weeks. In that weekend i went down to London which was great! I loved it, I fit in quite a lot.

I guess I'll write in more detail tomorrow, and probably post some pics.

Hope you have all been good. I haven't really heard from a lot of you the whole time I was away - maybe you've all been as busy as I was!

:-)
Mindy

9 comments:

amy said...

hi minnie!

wow, i have missed this blog!

Mindy said...

Hi Amy! See you soon :-)

Mindy said...

Thanks Nick! It's great to be back!

Anonymous said...

Everyone ask Adam how is new job is.

The one I got him.
Me.

Mindy said...

Oh I suppose he's not going to be around here much anymore. That's sad.

amy said...

hellllllloooooooo people!

I am on holiday as of 5.30 tomorrow evening.

That's right
No work
For like a week and a half!

Then I start reading newspapers again

amy said...

What do you mean, it makes perfect sense! My last is exam is tomorrow afternoon and my job over summer is reading newspapers.

amy said...

I look for things in newspapers. It is really quite strenuous nic, I get very sore eyes etc

LaraCroft said...

Amy I want your job!!! Except I'd prefer to read books, not newspapers.....

Not that I don't like my job....

Yah you're back Mindy!!