Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Midday Update

Good Afternoon!

Firstly sorry to hear about your lip Adam (apparently he bit it)... hope your day doesn't fall into too much disarray!

Secondly does someone please want to run my life for me. It's too hard. I need someone to make decisions for me. Or at least I make the decisions based on what I want, and they can work out how to jusitfy them. Sigh. I'm very tired!

Thirdly you should all see the movie Gloomy Sunday. Many Christchurchtonians will have done this already (it's been running at the Arts Centre Theatre since 2001!) but if you haven't definitely go! Although remember to book first. I've decided it's been a couple of years since the last time I saw it so I'm going to go again next week. They show it in this really cute theatre with only 11 seats. It is such a good movie, it makes me cry so much!

Fourthly if anyone has the soundtrack for that movie Amy and I are desperately trying to track it down. Because it's very expensive to buy (like $79!).

Fifthly Love from
Minds

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks Adam! Well I think you're doing a great job running your life... except for your style choices, you really are beginning to look uncannily like the Hoff! ;-)

I think I would be ok if I never had to make decisions... actually I'm just moaning, I really am 99.99% happy with my life at the moment.

Mindy said...

I had a stone in my sock yesterday! So I know exactly what you mean!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Dumbledore.

I just wanted to say - the time has come to make the decision between what is right and what is easy.

Mindy said...

yes I know. I know what is easy... but I can't figure out what's right!

amy said...

um albus
did you read the last hp book dude?

minnie now you know how i feel in the mornings- decisions are hard!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Aragorn.

Your heart will tell you what is right. You cannot fool your heart, no matter how hard your head tries.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I'm Dumbledore.

Yes of course I read the book given that I was a key part of its events. I should ask you, have you read the last book? Do you know of the events about to unfold? Can you not see my master plan?

I trust Severus Snape.

LaraCroft said...

Hi Mindy

I commented on the previous post but something was wrong so I had to be anonymous.

I trust Snape too! I reckon that he had to kill Dumbledore because he had to stay in the enemy's camp and be trusted, and Dumbledore didn't want Draco to kill someone, cos he wants him to be redeemed, so Snape had to do it, and Dumbledore was ok with it. All part of a master plan.