Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Positive

Well I don't have anything exciting to write about but I didn't want the last thing on my blog being me moaning about being homesick. Thanks for all the nice comments though! So anyway I've decided to just write something! I can also post some photos from Dublin too.

Haha a program just came on TV called Golden Balls. They really love their game shows here that's for sure!

So I haven't done any exercise (apart from lots of walking around Barcelona and Dublin!) so back and work and back into my routine I went for my first run yesterday. It was pretty hard work. The second day though I think is often more important than the first - and today was even harder! But something strange and annoying happened, I somehow hurt my back so now it feels all bruised and sore.

Ok I said I'd post a photo, here's my favourite of all the photos I took in Dublin - it's a bit blurry but very pretty I think:


And here's a photo of a Leprechaun I saw:

Ok well I might go and do some knitting now. I started again last night after neglecting it horribly for sometime.

Lots of love,
Mindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dem Leprechaun's are always after me lucky charms!