Friday, July 17, 2009

Expanding Family

Hi Everyone!

Well most people have probably heard by now but Darren and I are expecting our first baby! Bebe as I like to call it, is due to arrive December 21st this year :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for earlier than that - get it out before Christmas, or 2 days late so it's on my Grandad's b'day but I'm not fooling myself in thinking I've got any choice in the matter! The wee fella (girl?) is already surprising us, Darren and I started trying expecting it to take at least a few months, but no, straight away! That's how we're ending up with a Christmas baby!

Pregnancy has been a mixed bag so far. I didn't have too bad morning sickness so that was a bonus. Anyway here's the first couple of pics.





Yesterday I felt baby kick for the first time that I was sure that was what it was. So that was exciting. And yes we will be finding out the flavour, and we will be sharing with everyone!

Love,
Mindy

No comments: