Friday, February 22, 2008

Very Windy

Ok so this post was supposed to come yesterday and it was so supposed to contain my thank yous for the slip of my imaginery CD. Unfortunately it will fulfill neither of those expectations. Turns out I need another sleepless night to work out my thanks and I haven't done that yet.

Anyway it's so windy here today! Walking home was the strongest wind I ever walked in in my whole life that I can recall. Once apparently it was really windy at Picton and Amy blew off the wharf when we were waiting for the ferry, but I can't remember that. So I'm going assume it's windier here today. Luckily I didn't get knocked out by flying debris or anything like that - but I will admit I'm glad I'm not ten kilograms lighter as I may very well have gone flying!

I'm so glad that Darren is working indoors at the moment in a police station otherwise I'd be really worried about him. Though I must admit now I am worried about him driving home. Lucky we have a small car that won't catch the wind too much. Though I bet there's a lorry or two blown over today.

I'm watching Neighbours right now - I haven't watched it for ages! Like years and years so it's quite funny. I find it weird that Susan and um her Doctor wife are together because last time I watched they were broken up and I was so sad about that. Now I feel stupid for being sad - what a waste of time! Oh Carl, that's his name. Ew how weird this girl on neighbours (Paul's daughter) just made pikelets and she burnt them all - how unrealistic - you wouldn't burn every pikelet you'd learn from the first. They're not the kind of thing you start cooking and then just walk away and leave. You have to stand there the whole time they're cooking. She's quite pretty though.

It's such a good day for lazing on the couch watching TV. Susannah and I were emailing this afternoon about just that and it made me really really desperate to get home. It was such a long week at work this week. In some ways. In other ways I can't believe it's Friday already! I'm not complaining though.

Ok well I have to go and do some more lying on the couch and watching TV - catchya later!

:)
Mindy

No comments: