Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another List!

Those of you who are pretty familiar with this blog will know that I quite like posting lists here - because sometimes they're just easier than paragraphs and sometimes I'm lazy. Those of you who know me quite well will probably also know I've been a bit down on being here for the last few weeks - but I'm turning it around! I think part of the problem is I get a bit bored... I have lots of hobbies but no motivation - so now I'm making wee goals for myself and basically just trying not to be a misery guts. As quite often you just need to change your thought pattern and things pick up! Anyway in the spirit of being positive here's a list of things I love about being here:
  • Danone shape yoghurt.... YUMMY!
  • Cleaning an apartment - takes about 30 seconds, ok not 30 but not long!
  • Traveling of course!
  • Writing and receiving letters.
  • Getting a lot closer to people through emails and msn that I wasn't as close to before like Susannah and Lottie.
  • The lovely people I've met over here, Ann and Julia at work.
  • Having broadband (ok we could have had it in NZ but we didn't so it counts!)
  • Having baths (again we not exclusive to the UK but we didn't have a bath in Chch)
  • The new words I'm learning such as chuffing.
  • Our outlet mall.
  • The Mighty Boosh (a great BBC comedy)
  • Oh! The birds - the birds are great here.
  • ASDA Carrot and parsnip soup YUMMY!
  • Walking to work.
  • Having a gym at work.
Ok that'll do for now :)

Hope everyone is good!

Mindy

No comments: