Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday

Well today was Thursday and for some reason it really sucked. But I'm over it now.

I've already said you should all come to my party, and I'd like to reiterate that. Additionally you should all go and check out Adam and Nick's website... it's extremely entertaining. Plus they've act ually updated it this week! (After a rather extended dry spell). But anyway you'll find a convenient link to the aforementioned site on your right.

So what have I done this evening.

- Come home
- Went to visit Grandad (next door neighbour), Mum and Dad were there so had a wee chat.
- Opened my mail which turned out to be this awesome pair of jeans I bought off trademe. They are wicked... and they fit me! How exciting is that.
- Cooked tea (roast chicken with potatoes and salad).
- Ate tea
- Sat down at my computer and decided not to buy a digital camera tonight

That's a fascinating insight into the my life, the life of Melinda J Marshall.

What's in store for me tonight

- Probably play some darts in the garage (although I really suck!)
- Watch an episode of the outer limits, or maybe stargate Atlantis
- Brush my teeth
- Read my book (dark star safari by Paul Theroux, I've read it before and can highly recommend it).

And that's all.

Isn't that sad.

What I really wanted to do tonight is go and buy some new running shoes. But I didn't. Because I thought I should wait until the end of the month, and today was pay day and I don't want to end up with no money in a month's time as usually happens.

Love
Mindy

2 comments:

amy said...

woohoo, less than three and a half hours to go!!!!

amy said...

less than three hours to go!!