Friday, February 10, 2006

It's me!!!!!

Hello,

I'm online again. Isn't that WONDERFUL! I installed a modem into my new computer today and so finally I can do internet stuff from home, which is great since I can't do it from work anymore.

So news....

Well Adam and Nick haven't updated their page for over a week. So I'm quite depressed about that.

Oh big news is Darren and I are having a house warming. On the 25th February! It's going to be great. So if you live in Christchurch or are visiting Christchurch around that time then you should come.

Other news... I shifted offices at work as I now have to share with the "new guy", which is going to be interesting. On the plus side I now get a kick-ass office with a balcony and I won't get lonely, but on the negative I now don't have a whole office to myself. But I had it to myself today and that was kinda of fun.

Um what else. Well we haven't got any new fish now, but we have about 3 billion snails in the tank. And Kirsty the shark is SO fat. It's incredible.

Well I will try and think of something that's actually interesting to say and I will write again real soon.

Love from Little Miss Mindy

No comments: