Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yay for me!

I forgot to say on Tuesday yay for me! I passed my full driving test. Now a lot of people think this isn't a big deal as I have been driving on my restricted licence for quite a few years now (ah hem) but it was because I get nervous about stuff, and I think that the fact that I'd been avoiding doing the test for such a very long time made it a bigger deal to me.

Anyway I passed :) So now I'm one step closer to adulthood. Hopefully I'll never make it the whole way though.

Oh and if I didn't say earlier (which I think I didn't because I haven't been very thorough at the moment) Darren and I got an awesome new digital camera (well it's awesome to us) so maybe I'll have a play with it and post some photos of stuff sometime soon.

I am loving the weather today, all nice and rainy and dark. Just cloudy is a let down, if it's going to be cloudy it may as well rain, and if it rains it may as well be dark and stormy looking. Like today!

Love
Mindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mindy!

Anonymous said...

http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF222-Gamblin_Man.jpg#209