Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Help Please!

Hi everyone,

All have probably heard now Darren and I are departing for the UK August 30th.

To get us in the mood I've decided we should watch a British movie, or movie set there every week till we go. I'm particularly interested in true historical ones. If anyone can comment with any of their favourites that would be great to give us ideas what to watch.

Some I've thought of already:

  • Braveheart
  • Monty Python goes without saying
  • King Arthur
  • Robin Hood
  • First Knight
Basically I haven't spent much time thinking about it, and recommended ones would be better anyway... so please someone make a suggestion!

Ta!
Mindy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll want to watch Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch and Layer Cake. I have the first two on DVD if you want to borrow them!

Mindy said...

Yay! Adam you're still alive! I never see you online anymore.

Anyway thanks!

Unknown said...

Layer Cake is a definate must. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is ok, but I prefer snatched. Personally I can't believe you didn't suggest Love actually. Its a chick flick which the majority of guys like as much (if not more than) the girls. Ofcourse another british film you could watch is Unleashed, but that movies isn't to everyones taste... RED MEANS GO!