Tuesday, August 04, 2009

One Project Complete

I was going to write about my new exciting project... but then I realised I hadn't written about my last project. What I've been working on for quite some time (far too long really because I've been a bit slack) is a cardigan for our friends Jeremy and Charlotte's new baby boy Tim. I've been taking so long infact that this cardigan was started before we knew the gender and was eventually given to him around his 9 week birthday!

Anyway here it is....


It was quite fun to knit but pretty hard work to do those stitches, just hard on your fingers, lots of knitting three stitches together.

Here I've tried to show the stitch detail - it's a bit hard to see with this wool.



Anyway tomorrow I'll tell you about my new project... it's so exciting!

xxx
Mindy

No comments: