Friday, March 07, 2008

Finish this Sentence

Borrowed off Lottie's bebo :) And needed 2 minutes of light relief during a tough day!

Finish The Sentence

1. My ex still......? Um plays guitar
2. I love... my fiance and porridge
3. Maybe I should... brush my hair
4. People close to my heart... know who they are! I hope!
5. I am listening to... Nothing :(
6. I don't understand... why people buy those those butt ugly cars
7. I lost... myself once or twice
8. People say... that every cloud has a silver lining and I agree!
9. The meaning of my screen name is... Well it's just my name so that's not very exciting
10. Love is... everywhere
11. Somewhere, someone is... eating porridge!
12. I will always... love porridge (haha)
13. Forever seems... huge
14. I never ever want to... hurt people, but sometimes I do
15. When I wake up in the morning... I start cooking my porridge so it's ready for when I'm dressed!
16. I get annoyed when...people speed and when I burn my porridge
17. Parties are... sometimes best when its just a few of your closest mates
18. My pet(s) is... my fishies that Kirsty is looking after
19. Kisses are the best when.... they're unexpected
20. Today I... will relax after a hard week and have some porridge
21. Tomorrow I will.. go for a run and have some porridge
22. I really want... a hug from my Dad (1 week till he comes!) and to eat some porridge
23. I need to tell... someone about my day - I need to offload!
24. Life is... all about being the kindest person you possibly can be and eating porridge
25. I promise... that I will try and learn from every mistake I make

Ok that got a little silly - there wasn't so much mention of porridge, I went back and added more porridge references. But porridge is great, and I'm tired so I think I'm being funny when I may not be!

:)
Mindy

No comments: