Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Double Take

Darren was having his tooth out today so I went along with him just in case. It went fine though I was expecting more funny faces due to his painkiller injection numbing half his mouth. So that was disappointing. However it was really worth the trip as we were driving down the road and I saw a street name that made me do a double take! I found the road on google maps - check it out:



Now this has left me wondering... how in the world did this street get it's name? And how would you feel living there? These people didn't like it much at all! For those who can't be bothered following the link there is a statement in the story that the Doncaster council has nothing on record as to why the road was named Butt Hole Road.

Hope you're all having a good week.

:)
Mindy

No comments: