Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Snow Again!

Well that's the second time this year I have driven to work in the snow! That is pretty out of the ordinary... normally we get our one day of snow per year, and we've already had two! Unfortunately I'm not too excited about it as it means its going to be another mare of a day for Darren who only has outside work to do on the building site... and while snow is fun to play in I can imagine that it isn't so fun to work in on a hill site, or any site at all for that matter. :(

I hope everyone is warm and happy wherever you are.

:)
Mindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SNOW!

I also love massages.

Its not snowing in Auckland.

Mindy said...

Are you in Auckland Kirsty?

Anonymous said...

I was in Auckland until Tuesday but now I'm not.

I have it on good authority that it is not snowing in Auckland.