Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Visas

Yay! Darren got his visa this morning for the UK... now just have to wait to see if I get mine! Given I posted mine a day after his it may imply that mine might be coming sometime this week, but maybe that's jumping to too big a conclusion.

I would post a photo of it, but well, I might have been going over the top with photos lately ;)

This visa getting experience has lead me to an interesting chain of thought. Is it reasonable that couriers deliver parcels before 7am in the morning? I guess there is a argument that it's more likely people are guaranteed to be home at that time. But one would have thought it was not a respectable hour to be calling on people. The courier came at 6.50am this morning.

I decided to make this an informed blog post and so I rang the NZ post courier service and they informed me 7am should be the starting time so this courier was obviously just getting a head start on the days work.

Ok so that discussion lead no where. Except I'm a wee bit more sleepy than usual because once the courier came I was excited Darren got his visa and I didn't get back to sleep. Hehe.

Have a nice day all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. You have written a lot of posts since I last looked. The hat looks awesome and so does the jewellery. Well done on getting your licence, I still need to get my full. I am a little nervous about it so I put it off aswell. Your photo is a good one lucky you. How exciting getting Darrens visa. Im sitting here wondering if you got yours today?