I wrote a really long description of my trip for here yesterday but something went wrong and it got deleted. So I was grumpy and didn't publish anything.
Anyway my trip was good. While I was in Doncaster I didn't really do anything but working and also reading my book for about 10 minutes before going to sleep. I did however make it down to London for the weekend which was really fun. The things I saw/did are as follows:
- The Tower of London
- Leicester Square to buy cheap show tickets for a show.
- Trafalgar Square to watch the pigeons.
- The National Portrait Gallery.
- Convent Garden (which has a nice market and some cool wee shops!)
- Camden Markets which was awesome!
- "High Society" a musical which was enjoyable but nothing to rave about.
- St Pauls Cathedral
- The Globe
- Shopping on New Oxford St
Here are some pictures.
This is a photo I took at Doncaster Station. The trainspotters must have thought I was crazy - I was there with a camera but not taking photos of trains. Anyway I like train stations I've decided, they reminded me of Virginia Woofle in "The Hours".
Me and a Yeoman Warden. For some reason we're both looking in different directions. Weird! This is at the Tower of London.
This is me at Trafalgar Sq. A lot of people don't believe this, they say I photoshopped myself on, but you can see the droplets of water from the fountain on my hair!
This is... me! With St Paul's Cathedral in the background. The white splodge is scaffolding on St Pauls.
Inside of the globe. Everybody say oooh.